A door is configured to receive messages and Alarms in AMT but it is not coming in correctly.
This occurs mainly because the Resident IO point is not matching the Messages and Alarms in the Door Editor.
- Modify the Resident IO and see what type the Messages/Alarm Details and Distribution Masks are set for. Make note of it
- Connect to the controller, select Access, Doors.
- Modify the door and set the Transaction and Alarm Distribution to match those of the Messages/Alarm Details.
- Verify that the AMT configuration have these boxes checked as well.
- Read a card or generate an Alarm for verification.