Monitor the online status of a base unit's associated I/O modules
- Xenta programmables
- Xenta 280, 281, 282, 283, 300, 301, 302, 401, 401:B
- Xenta I/O Modules
Alert the end user to communication failures between a Xenta programmable base unit and its associated I/O modules.
- Add a DI block to the Menta program.
- Name the DI point
- Click the bind button and choose online device.
Within the device address box, enter the I/O module number.
- For module 1, type 1.
- For module 2, type 2, etc.
- Also, attached is a Menta macro that contains code for 10 modules. If there are less than 10 modules, remove the unnecessary points / alarms.
Note: Any I/O module defined in the Device Specification that has no hardware inputs or outputs assigned to it in the Menta application will always report an offline status.