After reading a valid card on a reader a Deny Entry Select message is displayed in AMT.
I/NET Seven and Access Control.
The reason for this is because the door that the card is being read on does not have a time selected for it to be granted access.
- Click on Access/Tenants and verify that the Tenant does in fact access to that door.
- Click on Access/Individuals and modify the person who owns the card
- Select Doors and when the Editor comes up, scroll over to the door in question, double click and the Time Schedules comes up
- Select the schedule that is appropriate and hit okay and close out the editor
- Read that card again and it should grant access now.