When closing Continuum 1.9x SU (SQL 2005 Express engine on a stand alone workstation), it shows MFC error message of ACCDataServices and the Windows Event Log shows AlmUtil.dll error message.
Continuum SU 1.82 and higher version.
There are 3 Windows Schedule Tasks which are created during the DBInitialization->Creation of the Continuum SU workstation. Some possible causes are:
- If these Schedule Tasks are missing
- The Windows Schedule Tasks cannot be executed due to that fact that the current login userID is different than the one setup for the Schedule Tasks
- The password is not correct
Manually create these 3 Schedule Tasks in the SU Cyberstation
- Uninstall SQL engine, Continuum
- Reboot the Workstation
- Reinstall Continuum SU, create a new DB from DB Initialization.
Verify these 3 Schedule Tasks are created as below: