How do integrate an Xenta 913 in Vista?
Do I need to give an IP address as well as a Neuron ID to integrate an Xenta 913 in Vista?
Xenta Server 913 (applies to other models)
There may be some confusion as to whether an Xenta 913 is considered a LON device or IP gateway in Vista.
If the device is being used as a Modbus\M-bus\C-bus\BACnet client only the IP address is required.
- In Vista workstation, right-click on the Server object and select New\Device\Xenta Server 913.
- Give the device a suitable name.
- Right-click on the device and select Properties.
- Set the IP address for the device.
- Right-click on the device and select edit.
- Configure the device in TAC XBuilder.